Thursday, March 12, 2009

WE"RE MOVING ON UP !

I am so excited because my new Dell custom built computer and large flat widescreen monitor and printer has arrived(a late Valentine Gift from my hubby)!Wow, the screen is so much larger than before and the graphics are just great and it is FAST(cause I do not have any virus or junk loaded up as yet). Now maybe my next week I can upload my pics from my cd's and post some on my site here!
It is amazing to think of how we all communicated before this whole new world of techno...
my telephone bill has been cut in about half! I still do snail mail alot for birthday,synpathy,hello, ,thank you and thinking of you cards. I want to keep some things a bit more personnal.But by utilizing the tools available on in the computer world I have found so many of my friends with whom I had lost touch over many, many years. I have even made many new friends thru other friends!We now are getting to know each other as our lives and families have grown.We share emails ,recipes and pictures of important things in our lives(just as we did when we were mere tykes in school or wherever our friendship roots began).Now we have all developed new buds and are just waiting for some of them to bloom so we can share more of our lives together AGAIN! I even joined Facebook and some of their groups.I found one lost friend from college who I have been trying to track down forever.It is such fun when on Facebook yesterday,I receive a video from my niece and it has the newest family member,Andrew at 2 months,just chatting away and trying to do different movements.I feel as tho I am right there beside the little tyke.Well time to try to get a short nap in because I am sick with bronchitis again and the meds are making me want to sleep. So I must force myself to hit the off button on my new toy here for awhile.See you all for a chat again soon. I look forward to reading yours each day. Keep them coming,from your friend,JACKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment