Thursday, March 5, 2009

MY SHINING STARS

HELLO,I am Jackie. This is a whole new adventure in my life and at age 62 I am so looking forward to it.I am a very friendly kinda woman who enjoys chatting with and meeting new friends. I have been reading some wonderful blogs and I feel as tho I would like to be a friend to many of these wonderful young woman already.I am married to the man of my dreams now for 37 glorious years. We were never blessed with any children,but I have one sister who has 3 daughters and 1 son..So I enjoy alot of my life thru the eyes of my loving nieces and nephews,who I will introduce to you at a later time with photos.I also have 3 quite handsome great-nephews.(And another baby due in the family in May). But the PRIDE AND JOY of my LIFE is my furry adopted BEST FRIEND...my cocker spaniel"LADY JANE". Her story and how she came to live with us will take up and entire page so I will save that for another day and of course I have to get a great picture of her to include.

In choosing names for my blog I spent alot of time ponderering on what I am made up of?

And I came to realize that I am so very thankful for so many things and family in my life,that make me just who I am...thus the name them "MY SHINING STARS"

No comments:

Post a Comment