Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Racing Thoughts

Hi,I have not been here for such a long time.Sorry.But I have had several major things going on in my life that have taken up much of my time. The one that is taking up the most time is that we may have to move and that thought really has me upset. We own a condo on the water in the next town over from where we are in a two bedroom home now. It is a much smaller one bedroom,upstairs condo on a private beach(we lived there when we first were married and have rented it out for many,many years). But now the market is so slow that no tenants are showing up for the new lease which is all ready for June 1st. Neither Nick nor I want to make this move.So my mind has been racing with thoughts of what to take with us and what to give away.I will have a garage sale I guess over Memorial Day weekend to unload whatever. Then what is left I will call the Lupus foundation to come pick up!My biggest worry is that this condo is an upstairs unit and with my breathing problems,I am going to have some real issues with those stairs(20 steps to be exact..two flights). I will probably have to contact Medicare and see if they can help pay for a chair to glide up at least one flight. Also I feel so sorry for our dog as she has always had a yard to run free in and now she have to learn to be a dog on a leash!(I feel that is so very unfair to her..but I do not want to give her up).So I lie awake at night and try to put all of my thoughts in a worry basket for God to help me out with..but it is not easy!
I find that I need a very special time to just sit and really plan out all of the things I need to do before our move July 1st!( I pray each night that my realtor finds a tenant for us and then this will not have to happen). But I guess a house is really just a place to put your hat down and Nick and I will make it work to become a HOME and as comfortable as possible for us and our dear dog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie, Im Mel. You can read my profile if you want. I was looking to follow a blog from someone near my own age and a Jersey Girl. I write Meli's Views, these are just my thoughts on things too! At night when I cant sleep, I wiggle out of bed, leave my hubby and go blog! I have alot of my own medical problems, but try to live my life to the fullest! I guess thats all we can do! I will keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete