Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am waiting for my dinner to heat up(Spaghetti Squash).My husband has a meeting tonight,so I can indulge myself in doing and eating whatever I want. AND I have CONTROL of the remote all evening!!!
So here I am again and I was browsing thru some pics of my dear Lady Jane and found her all decked out last Fourth of July. (She can only tolerate those girly bows for a very short while after her groomer works on her,so I have to be camera ready for her!
OOPs..there goes the dinner bell.soooooo enough for today! Bye and have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie,

    So glad you have found the blogging world. At least I know that someone else at 62 is out there. Carly and I will enjoy reading your blog. We will invite the north down to the south on a regular basis. Tell Lady Jane "ruff" from Ellie Mae.

    Love,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete