Friday, April 24, 2009

WEIGHTS AND MEASURES

I feel really good tonight after spending the day getting ready for the warm weather we are expecting this weekend. They are predicting in the 80's.So I spent most of today working on what I call my "weights and measures"! To me this is working on my clothes closet and measuring out those clothes which do not fit the weight that I am at now....Thus weights and measures!!!!
So I made quite a nice dent in the pile and have a hefty size bag all ready for the church donation rummage sale.
My husband even FINALLY decided that he does not need all of those suits and sport jackets that have been stored for years now in plastic garment bags. So someone at the church is going to be lucky if they are his size.
So now that my clothes are happy and have more room to breathe in that closet..I have to work on my body for spring!! Winter left a few lbs behind on me that I need also to give away quickly!!! Happy weights and measure to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Good name for cleaning out the clothes closets. I did not do ours yet as the weather is still kind of erratic. Every year I do the same as you. As I get older I seem to buy less clothes.

    ReplyDelete