Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER BLESSINGS

I had such a wonderful Easter and so many things to be thankful for that I had to share them.
First,my husband for once said that he really enjoyed spending the day with ALL of my family.He does not say this very often as large gatherings and the noise of children and babies crying bother his tintunitis of the ear. Also he says that all of us talk at once and he can't seem to understand a what we are all chatting about(he is very hard of hearing also).
Anyway we had a really delightful day. First my niece's,Jaime, home is a log cabin and so quaint and sweet and she has it decorated just so special!
I finally got to meet my newest great-nephew,Andrew, who is just adorable. He is my sister's second oldest daughter,Tracey's first son(their first baby girl is in heaven with the angels,she was born stillborn two yrs ago).So I am so happy that Andrew,born in January is a healthy young baby.Also my oldest niece's two sons,Jackson age 3and 1/2 and Reid age 1 and 1/2 were so well behaved. We had a great time on the deck blowing bubbles.I felt like a kid again. To watch each bubble just form and then float away and to hear the giggles from the boys was like music to the ears! My mother at age 85 was doing quite well and always so enjoys being with all of our family(she lives with my sister). The appetizers and dinner was YUMMY and quite plentiful. I thank God that we have such a wonderful family and had such a good meal. For many have no homes to celebrate and maybe just a food pantry if any to eat at.Now i look forward to the arrival in about 18 days of my oldest niece,Jaime,the mother of the two sons,birth of her new baby on April 30th or maybe even before! Our family keeps growing!
Hope all of you had a day to be thankful for something in your lives also.

No comments:

Post a Comment