Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rain,Rain,Another Gain

Here in NJ we have been having ALOT of rain this spring/summer. Now I could look at it in a very pessimistic way(as I have been doing( Or I could choose to look at it in a very opptimistic way..Which is what I am going to try to do TODAY! I figure that I do not like to go outside and do all kinds of errands on a rainy day,so most of the time I lose the whole day to a great book or some other self indulgent way wo whittle it away.) But for Today I am going to TRY to be quite productive(as I did whenever I was at my real job years ago).I am going to tackle a few of those many endless tasks which I tend to put off now that I am retired and seem to "Have all the time in the world".HA HA!!!!
1st. thing,I am going to go back to sleep for just 1 more hour...to muster up some more energy
2.nd I am going to dust with my new microfiber cloths all of my knic knacs or chatcha's in the living rooom.(believe me,I am a collector when it comes to small little collectibles!)
So many times when I clean I find myself working around them and just never seem to get back to them!
3. then I am going to tackle hand washing all of the displayed dishes in my rather large pine hutch in the dining/kitchen combo room! I just love to stand back and see and smell it sparkle when I am finished with that task!
4. I am going to attempt to get to my dresser perfume tray and washed and rearrange it!
5.I figure by then,the time must be about ready to start dinner.Tonight my hubby is getting homeade spaghetti sauce and sausage.(Me I am still watching my diet and sugars and salt,so I will be having a large salad and a no salt soup!(just yummy).
6. My goal for today is to be so exhausted by tonight that I finally can get a good night's sleep..all night long,not just waking up every few hours and then not being able to get back to sleep which seems like forever.(of course I am on medicines again with an asthmatic attack and a bout of bronchitis which tend to make me hyper a bit,so that is probably why I am up most of the night..so maybe if I tire myself out today..It will swithch things around.
Well..here's to a plan and I am stickin to it!!(hopefully..I will update you tomorrow as to how much I actually accomplished today)!!!!!!!!!! "That is why today's header is cvalled Rain,Rain,
Anothr Gain"

No comments:

Post a Comment